A one-stop solution for building the future of students in the AI and Robotics arena with world-class labs, and for students to capture a holistic and real-time experience.
With various EdTech programs, we strive to enable students to be future-ready. With vast experience in the educational and industrial sectors on our cards, we provide comprehensive learning solutions with a view to equipping Educational Institutions to comply with Government AI and Robotics programs.
AI INNOVATION LAB FEATURES
Our Al labs and courses give students the tools to explore new ideas, topics, and careers to reach full potential – anytime, anywhere.
Well-researched course material ensures comprehensive coverage of all the basic concepts of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Innovative curriculum jointly developed with industry collaborations, based on the skill set requirements of diversified organizations across the world.
The labs are designed to provide instruction to students using active learning methods like simulations, case studies, small group learning and problem-based projects that foster deep and intentional learning.
Our lab experiments break down complex concepts or tasks into their component parts and provide students with opportunities to learn these skills or cognitive processes separately. Hassle-free plug-and-play infrastructure setup with white glove service.
The objective of this AI Lab:
The objective of this AI Lab/curriculum – which combines both Theory and Hands-on Lab- Modules is to develop a readiness for understanding and appreciating Artificial Intelligence and its application in our lives. This curriculum focuses on:
• Helping learners understand the world of Artificial Intelligence and its applications through Hands-on AI Projects based on Real-world Applications, Activities, and Multi-sensorial learning to become AI-Ready.
• Introducing the learners to four main domains of AI (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Data Science) in an age-appropriate manner.
• Allowing the learners to construct the meaning of AI through interactive participation and engaging in hands-on activities.
• Introducing the learners to the end-to-end AI Product development cycle.
• Introducing the learners to programming skills –Python Programming and other AI and Machine Learning Models.
• Identify and appreciate Artificial Intelligence and describe its applications in daily life.
• Relate, apply and reflect on the Human-Machine Interactions to identify and interact with the four domains of AI: Data, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing and Undergo assessment for analysing their progress towards acquired AI-Readiness skills.
• Imagine, examine and reflect on the skills required for futuristic job opportunities.
• Understand the impact of Artificial Intelligence on Sustainable Development Goals to develop responsible citizenship.
• Research and develop an awareness of skills required for jobs of the future.
• Gain awareness about AI bias and access and describe AI’s potential ethical considerations.
• Develop effective communication and collaborative work skills.
• Get familiar with and motivated towards Artificial Intelligence and Identify the AI Project Cycle framework.
• Learn problem scoping and ways to set goals for an AI project and understand the iterative nature of problem scoping in the AI project cycle.
• Brainstorm on the ethical issues involved around the problem selected.
• Foresee the kind of data required and the kind of analysis to be done, identify data requirements and find reliable sources to obtain relevant data.
• Use various types of graphs to visualise acquired data.
• Understand, create and implement the concept of Decision Trees.
• Understand and visualise the computer’s ability to identify alphabets and handwriting. Understand and appreciate the concept of Neural Networks and learn basic programming skills through Hands-on Projects.
• Acquire introductory Python programming skills in a very user-friendly format (Jupiter Notebooks).